Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello. I'm Deloris!

My name is Inspector Deloris. I am a room inspector for hire. I help parents inspect their children's rooms for cleanliness. I also give suggestions as to how to motivate a clean environment in our homes.

I come when your children are in school and send email reports on my suggestions.

I can also work off site if you email me pictures of the rooms and I can make my comments. I find that this will help all of us have cleaner and more organized homes.

Happy Cleaning!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Hi Deloris,

I have four kids that would realy benefit from your inspections. Can you help my family?

Goff Six Adventures said...

Inspector Deloris - you rock! I am so going to mention you to my kids! Besides, Sophie might not like a boy who doesn't clean his room, right?
Christina aka Connor's Mom