Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tip of Day No. 1!

Since I started on the "Intranet" I have come up with a miriad of ideas as to how to impart my knowledge to the youth.

What a better way to do that but to have a Tip of the Day!

So, here you go...

Tip No. 1

When cleaning your room before Deloris makes her inspection, remember that I do look under your beds as well. Heaven only knows the filth I find under there sometimes. As a matter of fact, some of it is so PG I can't even mention it.

As you will see, I will give you a helpful rhyme to remember each day's tip.

Here's today's: Clean under your bed or you could be dead!

Boy, I hope that's not too PG... Buy who knows what today's parents are liable to do.

Make sure to check back tommorow.

Happy Cleaning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, Love the music!