Friday, December 12, 2008

$anta'$ Watching!

Boy am I busy this time of year. With the Christmas Season here, parents are in full manipulation mode trying to motivate their kids to clean their rooms. So I make myself available to meet the holiday rush. Santa Claus is great for business!
.
But, the long hours do cause me some stress. Some days I don't know how I do it. I'm working dawn 'til dusk drowning in a proverbial sea of filth. Boy are today's kids messy. And spoiled. Some kids have so many toys that there's no telling where they will show up. If I find another naked Barbie with the GI Joes I could scream...
.
But, I'll be okay. As soon as Christmas rolls around I take a couple of weeks off to unwind. This year I'm going to Hawaii. The warm weather will be good for me.
.
Its been a while since I gave you a tip. So, here goes...
.
When your kids are cleaning their rooms, make sure to take a look under their beds. You never know what you find under there especially abnormally dirty clothes. Since this is a G rated blog, I won't go into details.
.
Here's a rhyme to help you with the little ones:
.
"Under the bed is not for dirty clothes, but for evil trolls!"
.
That ought to get them right to it!
.
'Til next time...
.
Happy Cleaning!

No comments: