Sunday, December 28, 2008

Greetings from Hawaii!

Well, since I am in Hawaii for the holidays, I wanted to update you on what I've been doing.

I love Hawaii. It is one of my most favorite places. I just come to relax though. I don't want to mix business with pleasure. Plus, these native kids probably have some of the dirtiest rooms around with all the sand and surf wax everywhere.

Since I've been here, I have done some hula dancing as usual.

Here's a picture of me the other night...

I also like to get in some surfing while I am here. It sure beats Westport. Plus the waves on the North Shore are perfect this time of year.




Here's me getting tubular yesterday. I'm really not up on the lingo of the kids these days, I just like to rip it.
Well, I hope you all have had and continue to have a happy holiday season. I am scheduled to be back on January 5th. I will give you some more tips this coming year.

2 comments:

happychow said...

Wow Deloris! It looks like you're having a wonderful time there in Hawaii! Who knew that you were so adept at hula and surfing! You are truly a "Jane" of all trades! We will be excited to have you back- our kids are due for a good inspection!

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kartu-kredit-limit-besar-terbaik