Monday, May 3, 2010

Now that was Clean!

I know it been a while since I posted something on my blog here. Let's just say I had an extended vacation... Okay, they tell me I need to let others know my struggles, so here's what happened. As you know I vacationed in Hawaii two Christmases ago. I had a great time. I always do. But, this time, I had some trouble when I returned to the mainland.





My job is difficult. No one really wants to work under the conditions I encounter on a daily basis... Filthy children and their even filthier rooms-I could scream... But, that would put me back months... Deep breath... Okay... When I got back from Hawaii, I had a little, lets say...meltdown, and checked myself into a facility to get my head on straight. I couldn't take another day of wading through a sea of children filth without some help.





I spent a good 16 months there. I didn't have to worry about inspecting or cleaning up after anyone and when I was having really tough days they put me in the cleanest white room with the softest white walls... And, I had daily therapy sessions with some of the nicest lunatics you'd ever want to meet. So, I'm ready to get back to work. Thanks for sticking with me during these tough times. I really appreciate your support!





Now, I've been away for a while, but I still have a thing or two to say about keeping a room tidy.





So, here you go...



When you are trying to motivate the little ones to pick up their toys, make sure to threaten...I mean strongly suggest, that any toys left on the ground, after a specified period of time for them to be picked up voluntarily, will be donated to charities like Goodwill etc. and if that doesn't work I find that threatening, sorry, strongly suggesting, that the toys left on the floor will be incinerated works great to motivate our little friends.



Here's a rhyme to help them remember:



"Leave a toy on the floor and it will be burned for sure..."



Until next time...



Happy Cleaning!

No comments: